The RCDSMM works with public and private landowners to conserve natural resources.
We focus on the following in our projects and activities:
- Restoring native habitat and monitoring endangered species
- Providing environmental education to local schools
- Translating scientific research into practical solutions
- Promoting water conservation and improving water quality
- Collaborating on local projects with our partners, including local, state and federal agencies and organizations
- Offering a variety of volunteer opportunities